Wednesday 28 March 2012

'IOU' Notes for my muse!

Hey 'yall,

I know, I know. It's been a while. As usual I blame my laziness. My muse after getting back from her unscheduled, unplanned vacation ( Damn!.. She's so like me!) actually has been on a roll,  and I'm the guilty one who has been shirking my responsibilities. So I'm putting up some sort 'IOU' note so that I'll get to them faster... hopefully! :)

Things my muse's been musing about:

1.Curious things you find out about yourself through Pinterest :)
2. Learning from 'The Help'
3. Madhav Mathur's The Diary of an Unreasonable Man
4. Some reasons why I'm not an atheist and some why I may be agnostic

Well, that's all I'm promising for now. Hopefully this should spur me a little faster! :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs